Huntsville City Schools Magnet programs offer specialized pathways of learning along with focused themes that attract a diverse population of students throughout Huntsville City Schools. Our magnet programs offer a variety of themes. For information regarding application requirements and audition procedures please click on the school/program of interest below.
- Creative and Performing Arts (Academy for Academics and Arts P8 and Creative and Performing Arts at Lee High School)
- International Baccalaureate/Science and Foreign Language (Academy for Science and Foreign Language P8)
- International Baccalaureate (Columbia High School)
- Biomedical/Computer Science/Technology/Engineering (New Century Technology High School)
- Gifted & Talented (Academy for Gifted and Talented at Williams School- Grades 6-8)
- Early College (College Academy at Jemison High School)
The Magnet Application for The Academy for Academics and Arts, The Academy for Science and Foreign Language, Lee Performing Arts High School, New Century Technology High School and Columbia IB Programme is now closed for the 2018-2019 school year.
If you need additional information please call the Magnet Office at 256-428-6864.
Magnet Events can be found on local billboards, al.com, magnet school websites, and the district website calendar.